Thursday, April 3, 2014

Big Kuddos to Vidya Raja!

Dear Mudslingers:

As promised, here is the video of Vidya Raja's contest speech. I apologize for having some of the intro cut short, but I was nervous for her and couldn't remember how to use an iPhone!
I also apologize for my hyena-like laughter in the background.

I am very happy to see how Vidya has grown in our club and after today's uplifting meeting, I am still very proud to be a Mudslinger.Our club is a very worthwhile cause and I hope we keep growing.
We have lost a lot of valuable members to relocation and new transitions in their careers, but hopefully they will keep our spirit with them as they move onward and upward.

Please view Vidya's speech and encourage her with your comments and feedback to show how much you appreciate her taking on the challenge to represent us at competition. That was a very good day.




Don't forget to sign up for a role!

Thanks,
Carolina

 

1 comment: