Monday, March 3, 2014

It's MOAN-DAY!




Whose woods these are I think I know...




Hi, Mudslingers!

It is Monday for sure. It is cold and windy outside. Don't you wish you were back in bed?
I know I do. We could all be under our covers sleeping or watching movies. 
But, here we are at work. The one good thing we can do today is help fill out the roster for Thursday's meeting. Remember, we are also having lunch brought in, so bring your co-workers who forgot their food! They will be most appreciative.

The demo role for this week's meeting will be the General Evaluator role, a.k.a. the G.E. role.  I will do my best to demonstate how to effectively conduct this role. Yeah, no pressure there. Let's hope I am having a good day.

I thank you so much for your membership and for your participation. It is defenitely the fuel that keeps the fire in the club going. That counts for alot, especially when it is this cold outside.

Keep staying warm, safe, and improving!



No comments:

Post a Comment