Friday, August 5, 2011

Educational Moment: August 4, 2011 Presentation

For those of you who could not attend this past Thursday's meeting, here is a video of the educational presentation.

This is also a great example of  using video recordings to improve presentations. From this video of my presentation, I can see that I slouch too much and I had a lot of run on sentences. I can also see that the camera did indeed add on 10 pounds!  Ugh.

The presentation was 23 minutes in length, so you may want to watch it in increments. Also, it is slow to watch at work, so I highly recommend watching in the comfort of your own home when you have nothing else better to do.

Have a great weekend, Mudslingers!



                                                   Part 1 of 2


                                              Part 2 of 2

Please feel free to add comments over my presentation and questions over the educational goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment